We value your privacy. You can browse livingwatersgb.com without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site
- When you donate, you may be asked for the following personal information: your name, email address, Pan Card, and phone number. We do not share this information with anyone except you for the receipt
- If you subscribed to Newsletters and events notifications, we may send relevant information periodically to the contacts you have provided according to your preferences. To do this efficiently, we may ask for information which identifies you as a program member. There will be an option to unsubscribe to such information, if you do not wish to receive it.
- When you submit feedback or questions, or contact us, we may request your name, phone number and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your queries.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade any personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Our site may contain links to other sites. Living Waters is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is generally not shared with anyone else except where required or entitled by law to do so (such as in the investigation of fraud or other inappropriate activity).
- As our website is hosted by a third party company, we are also reliant on their privacy and security policies and the implementation of these.
Emails From Living Waters
- We find emails quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers about new resources, offers and specific promotions. We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
- We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. In addition, you can visit our web site and update your subscription preferences.
- Security is of prime importance to us and we continue to put in place every measure possible to ensure that the information held by us is used only in pre-agreed and appropriate ways.
- We do not store your Card information for donations to Living Waters. Our payment gateway provider may offer to do this for you, and they do follow best in class security and encryption methods. This is optional and you have the right to not save your payment details.
- Never submit or disclose any private information such as credit card details to any other forms in the website or over phone to any person apart from the above mentioned Payment Gateway screen. We do not store any Credit Card details in our web site / database.